As Holistic Practitioners, we focus on the mind, body and spirit, some may prefer to think of it as the emotional, psychological and physical treatment. Within the Holistic approach these therapies may be combined when required, to give the most beneficial and successful treatments available. Working to assist physical and Mental Health is key.
- Hypnotherapy/NLP – Hypnotherapy is the original psychotherapy that uses hypnosis, which is simply an altered state of mind, a relaxed place between sleep and awake where the client is still fully aware. Hypnotherapy/NLP is widely promoted as a treatment for long term conditions, habit breaking and psychological issues like anxiety, phobias and much much more. CNHC Registered
- Psychotherapy – By using several forms of treatments, like Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro-linguistic programming, combined into self awareness and redirection a person can take the steps required in moving forward with life changes and taking the strengths and lessons learned to give a more fulfilling and positive direction.
- Massage – Whether it is to relax, work the muscles, sports or deep tissue; massage is a great way to stimulate the body, blood flow, lymph flow and remove physical tension. Either at one of the rooms available or in your own home.
- Nutritional Advice – As part of a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet is essential. Knowing the facts, busting the myths and knowing what is good for you. Fad diets don’t work, knowledge is your best friend and a healthy diet gives you more energy. A healthier body is a healthier mind. AfN accredited
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique – Also known as Tapping, this is a combination treatment of personal acupressure and psychotherapy, it brings out the negative emotions whilst focussing on the positive outcomes, as well as stimulating the meridian lines within. A unique form of therapy that has excellent results as it is ongoing with the person themselves.
- Acupuncture – Traditional Meridian point acupuncture using ultra fine needles to stimulate the pressure points and nerve centres throughout the body to deal with energy flow, body stimulation and connecting the balance between internal and external factors.
- Mindfulness – Very popular at the moment as a tool to help relax and be aware of the moment. Complete mindfulness goes beyond that and is an extensive personal and external awareness system that is more of a lifestyle than a technique. Understanding the full benefits of mindfulness takes you to a mindset within that includes physical balance and emotional clarity.
- Relaxation – Relaxation has become a forgotten skill, learning breathing techniques and exercises; understanding how the brain and body need to relax, heal, re-energise and manage with daily stresses is something most people can no longer do. From simple tricks to the biological structures and reactions. We all need to relax.