As a Holistic and Wellbeing Practitioner, I focus on the mind, body and spirit; some may prefer to think of it as the emotional, psychological and physical treatment. Within the Holistic approach these therapies may be combined when required, to give the most beneficial and successful treatments available. Working to assist physical and Mental Health is key.
One to One
Using individual or combinations of techniques, we look at finding you the perfect bespoke process to allow you to be successful in your needs. These techniques are tried and tested individually, though when working together in the correct manner, you gain the tools and techniques to be able to make the changes you need, not just for one time, but for your future to.
I use techniques that include Hypnotherapy and NLP, to allow your subconscious mind process information deeper without the conscious thoughts and stresses getting in the way. EFT or ‘tapping’ as some people refer to it, this is a physical process where you are given a procedure of pressure points to stimulate nerve and meridian energy points. As well as this, with training in acupuncture/acupressure and massage therapy, it allows me to understand how the body reacts and create individual patterns for the individual person.
As a nutritional adviser, you can gain specialised guidance in healthy eating and dietary needs, this helps with lifestyle management and a complete holistic approach to your health and wellbeing.
Other areas I work with include sleep management and insomnia, relaxation and breathing techniques, lifestyle management and personal development. With an understanding of modern and ancient beliefs of process like Gestalt, Law of Attraction, the ancient sanskrit Rules of being Human, CBT and psychotherapies.
As part of our services, we can provide group sessions for small, or larger groups, in several areas of health and health promotion.
- Yoga Nidra – The completely motionless mental and psychological work out and relaxation process. Thousands of years old and revamped with modern technology to create the greatest outcomes for the mind and body, creating balance within. Course currently available throughout Edinburgh and Lothians
- Trinity Relaxation – The Progressive Relaxation Programme. A combination of ancient and modern techniques. This unique experience works in 3 stages, teaching you to relax the body, mind and then your inner self. Created using combination based upon Mindfulness, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Self Hypnosis and more, it offer the individual a deep relaxation through stimulation and control of the parasympathetic nervous system and the limbic system.
Speaker (CPD Certified)
Our Lead Practitioner Rogan Grant is a registered CPD speaker, and can offer certified talks on several interesting subjects. Whether it is understanding in part the benefits of natural health or dealing with today’s social and environmental stresses. His talks cover:
- Acquired Brain Injury – Understanding Natural Health Benefits
- Hypnosis and Ongoing Physical Conditions
- Natural and Complementary Health and its benefits
- A healthy body starts with a healthy mind
- Introduction to Self Hypnosis, Mindfulness and Meditation
- Learning to Relax: Body and Mind
- ErgoDynamics – A Healthier look at works practices
- Understanding Modalities of Communication
- Pain Management
- Insomnia and Sleep Management Techniques
- Trinity Relaxation – 3 stage process to deeper relaxation
To speak to Rogan Grant, please select SPEAKER on the contact form.