As Holistic Practitioners, we focus on the mind, body and spirit, some may prefer to think of it as the emotional, psychological and physical treatment. Within the Holistic approach these therapies may be combined when required, to give the most beneficial and successful treatments available. Working to assist physical and Mental Health is key.
One to One
- Hypnotherapy/NLP – Hypnotherapy is the original psychotherapy that uses hypnosis, which is simply an altered state of mind, a relaxed place between sleep and awake where the client is still fully aware. Hypnotherapy/NLP is widely promoted as a treatment for long term conditions, habit breaking and psychological issues like anxiety, phobias and much much more. CNHC Registered
- Psychotherapy – By using several forms of treatments, like Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro-linguistic programming, combined into self awareness and redirection a person can take the steps required in moving forward with life changes and taking the strengths and lessons learned to give a more fulfilling and positive direction.
- Massage – Whether it is to relax, work the muscles, sports or deep tissue; massage is a great way to stimulate the body, blood flow, lymph flow and remove physical tension. Either at one of the rooms available or in your own home.
- Nutritional Advice – As part of a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet is essential. Knowing the facts, busting the myths and knowing what is good for you. Fad diets don’t work, knowledge is your best friend and a healthy diet gives you more energy. A healthier body is a healthier mind. AfN accredited
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique – Also known as Tapping, this is a combination treatment of personal acupressure and psychotherapy, it brings out the negative emotions whilst focussing on the positive outcomes, as well as stimulating the meridian lines within. A unique form of therapy that has excellent results as it is ongoing with the person themselves.
- Acupuncture/Acupressure – Traditional Meridian point acupuncture using ultra fine needles to stimulate the pressure points and nerve centres throughout the body to deal with energy flow, body stimulation and connecting the balance between internal and external factors. For those that don’t like needles, we include acupressure combined with massage to stimulate the same energies.
- Mindfulness – Very popular at the moment as a tool to help relax and be aware of the moment. Complete mindfulness goes beyond that and is an extensive personal and external awareness system that is more of a lifestyle than a technique. Understanding the full benefits of mindfulness takes you to a mindset within that includes physical balance and emotional clarity.
- Relaxation – Relaxation has become a forgotten skill, learning breathing techniques and exercises; understanding how the brain and body need to relax, heal, re-energise and manage with daily stresses is something most people can no longer do. From simple tricks to the biological structures and reactions. We all need to relax.
- Sleep Management – Today more and more people are struggling with sleep, we do need to return to the basics of understanding homeostasis and circadian rhythms to give our bodies the rest they need and allow our minds to process the day.
- Specific Lifestyle management – With specialised training in the techniques to regain control of your sleep patterns, work stress or physical pain, whether it is through lifestyle and environmental management to personal study and implementation of taught techniques. We can help you through the barriers that have effects on your physical, psychological and emotional wellbeing.
- Sports Visualisation – Creating focus within the mind, and understanding the specific connections between the mind and the body, that can create or alter movements and outcomes through specific training. Using conscious and subconscious techniques to make minute changes, to create major differences. This is more than just motivation, or using mental ocitures, this is a technique that can be utilised throughout life.
As part of our services, we can provide group sessions for small, or larger groups, in several areas of health and health promotion.
- Mindfulness – Whether it is an introduction to what Mindfulness is, or the benefits it offers, to creating full experiences to physically understand and relax
- Relaxation – Group relaxation events are very popular, choosing from taking part as individuals or couples, working together to understand how to, and the benefits of relaxation
- Yoga Nidra – The mental and psychological work out and relaxation process. Thousands of years old and revamped with modern technology to create the greatest outcomes for the mind and body, creating balance within.
- Stress Management – A more seminar style understanding of what stress does to our bodies and minds, how to be aware of it and techniques in maintaining healthy stress levels
- Guided Meditations – For those that need the extra assistance of being guided into a relaxed and focussed state.
- Sleep Management – Understanding the techniques we can use to give our bodies and minds, the required amount of rest.
- Relaxation Parties – Looking for a new experience for friends and family, a relaxation party is a fun and interactive way to learn relaxation techniques amongst friends, where you can be as hands on as you wish. Learning massage techniques, relaxation, breathing exercises and even mind games via a portable EEG and special software.
Please note, some session require equipment for the participants.
Speaker (CPD Certified)
Our Lead Practitioner Rogan Grant is a registered CPD speaker, and can offer certified talks on several interesting subjects. Whether it is understanding in part the benefits of natural health or dealing with today’s social and environmental stresses. His talks cover:
- Acquired Brain Injury – Understanding Natural Health Benefits
- Hypnosis and Ongoing Physical Conditions
- Natural and Complementary Health and its benefits
- A healthy body starts with a healthy mind
- Introduction to Self Hypnosis, Mindfulness and Meditation
- Learning to Relax: Body and Mind
- ErgoDynamics – A Healthier look at works practices
- Understanding Modalities of Communication
- Pain Management
- Insomnia and Sleep Management Techniques
To speak to Rogan Grant, please select SPEAKER on the contact form.